Are You Ready to Get Organized?
Register Now for either of these 2 webinars, and you’ll be on your way!
Buried in Paper? Get Organized for Maximum Productivity, both at home and at work!
Find Anything in 5 Seconds or Less! Discover the simple solution to finding anything quickly, no matter where it’s stored!
Is this you?
- Do you often wonder where the time went?
- Does your to-do list keep getting longer, even though it feels like nothing is getting done?
- Have you totally given up on keeping a to-do list?
- Do you have trouble finding what you need?
- Do you feel like you’ll NEVER catch up?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, Kathy Paauw, of Paauwerfully Organized, can help out by teaching you some powerful techniques that will help you increase your personal and professional productivity. In fact, don’t be surprised if you can add an hour or MORE to your day EVERY DAY.
Imagine what you would do with an extra hour each and every day. That is an additional 365 hours or over nine 40 hour work weeks of extra time. Think of this next time you make the statement, “I wish I had more time”.
Register now to learn a simple process to help you eliminate paper pile-up forever.
Here’s what you’ll be able to accomplish when you attend Kathy’s upcoming ‘Buried in Paper’ webinar and put what you learn into practice:
- Discover what mental challenges come up when you’re clearing piles.
- Find out what you need to do before organizing your physical environment.
- Learn what clutter is and what it does to you emotionally and creatively.
- Discover the two primary reasons people ‘pile’, and what to do to prevent it.
- Plus a lot more!
Register now to learn how to find what you need … when you need it!
Attend Kathy’s upcoming ‘Find Anything in 5 Seconds or Less!’ webinar and put what you learn into practice. During this webinar you’ll:
- Discover how easy it is to quickly find something you have filed or stored in just seconds.
- Learn why organization isn’t about being perfect and why it’s important to make progress.
- Discover the three things you can do with paper, and how those actions correlate to ‘information management’.
- Learn about the point-and-click solution she uses for organizing anything, from her office to the garage!
- Plus a lot more!
About Kathy Paauw
Kathy Paauw of Paauwerfully Organized is a Certified Professional Coach and Productivity Consultant. She helps busy professionals overcome overwhelm by helping to de-clutter schedule, space, and mind to be able to focus on what matters most.
Kathy says, “Organization for the sake of ‘being organized’ has no value, but it is a vital tool to help you accomplish what is most important to you. Organizational skills and effective systems can improve productivity, reduce stress, and improve the quality of your personal and professional life.”
Tags: get organized, Paper Filing, paper filing systems, Paper Tiger "finding" filing system, Productivity, professional organizer
Leave a Reply