This Paper Tiger webinar hosted by Meggin McIntosh, “The Ph.D. of Productivity”™ and Paper Tiger Expert, will help you better understand Paper Tiger Filing System Software for document management to be able to use the software more effectively and see how you can get organized in every area of your life — not just paper filing! Meggin does an awesome job in showing you pictures of all of the different things she has organized and relating those items back to what she has indexed in Paper Tiger. Watch to learning more about the way Meggin has been able to file & find paper files, notebooks, boxes, etc. for over 13 years.
Are any of these the reasons why you have some files sitting around?
1. Not sure what to name the file (Car Insurance; Insurance – Car; Insurance – Automobile; Honda Car Insurance – Allstate).
2. Not sure what category it belongs in and whether it should be in a colored folder – and what color that should be.
3. Not sure whether the material in the file should be cross-referenced somehow with other files.
4. Not sure how to be reminded of where this file is when you need it – especially if it has a time commitment related to it.
5. And, hmmm, you’re not sure if this should even be filed at all?
Click here to download Paper Tiger Handouts by Meggin McIntosh mentioned in Meggin’s webinar.
P.S. Readers of the Top Ten Productivity Tips (www.TopTenProductivityTips.com) & Keeping Chaos at Bay (www.KeepingChaosatBay.com) have been asking Meggin for years to teach this class.
Twitter • www.twitter.com/MegginMcIntosh
Facebook • http://www.facebook.com/LifeofEs
About Meggin McIntosh
Meggin McIntosh, Ph.D., “The Ph.D. of Productivity”(tm). Through her company, Emphasis on Excellence, Inc., Meggin McIntosh supports smart people who want to be more productive so that they can consistently keep their emphasis on excellence.
http://meggin.com (Primary site)
Tags: filing system software, get organized, Paper Tiger "finding" filing system, Productivity, professional organizer, what to do with paper files