What is a merge transfer? How do I merge files?
Merge transfer will merge one item with another. The new item can be either from same location or from different location.
Merge transfer directions:
- Open your Paper Tiger Online and select the database.
- Select item(s) you want to merge except for the one you want to merge the items into, click on Transfer and select Merge.
- A pop up will be opened asking New Location, once you select the location, the items in the location will be loaded in to the “File to Merge”.
- Select a file in the “File to Merge” list.
- Choose whether you want to be reminded to move this file or not
- Click Merge File
- Add any additional keywords, notes, action date, change category (if necessary)
- Click Merge Item button
- If you chose to be reminded, you'll need to click the Confirm box to confirm the merge, then the merge will happen. (You can also cancel the merge from the Confirm page)